Ciara’s Middle part full weave with ombre
I don’t hear anyone complaining about the weather nowadays…looks like we have a little break!
Dapheney is a new client. Well she told me she came once before, a long long time ago. She said she’s been wearing wigs for the longest and neglecting her hair underneath. Therefore, she came to me asking if I could help with her hair growth.
Whenever a client ask me what is the best solution (as far as weaves) to give her hair a real solid break, I suggest a full weave (and I don’t consider the invisible part as a full weave). Why?
– lot of options when it comes to the braiding pattern
– less stress on your edges
– no direct heat on your hair
– no need to stress over blending your leave out with the extensions
The inspiration was Ciara since she is the queen of middle parts!
– 3 packs: 18′, 16′ and 14′
– full weave middle part (she has the option of parting it on the side as well)
– Ombre in a golden brown towards the tips
– Curls were made with a flat iron 1 1/4′
NOTICE HOW NONE OF THE TRACKS (wefts) ARE SHOWING!
Feel free to call me for a quick consultation or for an appointment: 514.743.0955
Laurie HairStylist :-p