I really pushed myself to keep you updated even when I was busy, dead tired, outside the country or even sick! I will try my best to go to 90 posts for 2014. There were 308 pictures uploaded, that’s about 6 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was October 1st with 369 views. The most popular post that day was Summer RECAP: My favorite hairstyles. Click on the link if you missed it!
I always try to come up with new topics to keep the blog interesting and interactive. In 2013, 4 new series were started:
1- Celebrity HAIR CRUSH
3- What should we do NEXT?
4- COVERGIRL (monthly series)
- 1 Switch it up: Full weave with bangs feat. Ebony 0 comments April 2013
- 2 Invisible Part sewn in NO GLUE again! 0 comments December 2011
- 3 Simplicity: Full loose curls weave with side bangs 0 comments November 2012
- 4 My second HAIR CRUSH of 2013: Olivia Longott 1 comment January 2013
- 5 Invisible part Weave all sew in -NO GLUE- 1 comment May 2011
Where does my readers come from?
The blog had readers from 128 countries in all! Most visitors came from Canada as expected. The United States & The United Kingdom were not far behind.
I’m ready for another year of fabulous and fierceless hair! If you have suggestions, please share them with me!
Again, thank you for your support. I’ll talk to you soon!
Laurie Hairstylist xox