How to get Sexy Beach Waves with curling wand
I couldn’t post anything last week due to an injury but I’m back all glory to God.
Quick post today!
When I’m bored with my hair, I use it to give myself a different look. It can be time consuming but when done right, it lasts quite a while. In my opinion, if you’re curling your hair yourself, it’s easier to use than a curling iron! Here’s a few tips:
– Detangle well and use a heat protectant serum
– Use a glove to protect your fingers from a possible burn (usually provided with the wand)
– For a voluminous look, take small sections of hair
– For a softer romantic look, take big sections of hair
– When releasing the curl from the want, hold it up for a few seconds in your hand (or pin it up) to make sure your waves last longer
– To maintain the waves overnight, flexirods can be used or two bantu knots
Laurie HairStylist xox