3 colors ‘OMBRE’ featuring Valerie
Am I the only one loving and enjoying the heat? Not complaining at all over here. Just jumping in the pool a little more often and making that fan work extra hours. Lol.
Quick post today!
Valerie wanted to try the ombre. She wanted the ends in blond (27). We used DJC virgin peruvian in natural wave. She was so happy when she saw her blend.
I was able to give her a 3 colors ombre without compromising the hair too much by adding a protein to the mix. When doing color, the lighter you go, the more damage is caused to the hair resulting in dry and brittle ends.
What’s the best way to combat chemical damage?
– Use conditioning shampoos and conditioners regularly to improve the appearance of frizzy hair
– Avoid direct heat to the hair like flat irons and blowdryers. Air drying is the best way.
– Use natural organic hair serums like argan oil or coconut oil. Moisturizing the hair regularly will help the appearance of heat-damaged hair to some degree
– Always use a heat protector if you must use heat
– DJC virgin peruvian
– Natural wave pattern
– 3 colors ombre
– 16′ & 14′
– 2.5 packs
– Invisible part sew in (no glue at all)
For more info or for a similar style, feel free to shout me!!
Enjoy the heat!
Enjoy your week!