Hey everyone, I thought I would share my 2012 statistics report. Of course, my goal for 2013 is to stay relevant and to pusblish more posts (2 per week). I’m still open to suggestions as to what to write about. Be blessed!
In 2012, there were 48 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 144 posts. There were 298 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 334 MB. That’s about 6 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was June 27th with 366 views. The most popular post that day was ShortCuts: How to switch it up!
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012.
- 1 Breaking Point 0 comments January 2011
- 2 NO GLUE ‘Taraji P. Henson’ Invisible Part Bob November 2011
- 3 12 trends for 2012 – Part 3: The ‘Ombre’ effect March 2012
- 4 Invisible part Weave all sew in -NO GLUE- May 2011
- 5 Invisible Part sewn in NO GLUE again! December 2011
How did they find my blog?
Some visitors came searching, mostly for keri hilson short hairstyles, keri hilson breaking point hairstyle, invisible part sew in, and peruvian hair.
The top referring sites in 2012 were:
Although visitors from 123 countries read my blog, the top visiting countries were:
United States, Canada and United Kingdom.